In general, Tom Conaty International Ltd does not collect, store, use or disclose personally identifying information except in very specific instances, such as, for example, when you subscribe to our newsletter updates, use our contact form, or have had multiple previous communications with a Tom Conaty International Ltd representative. Whenever we collect such information, you will have a choice regarding whether to provide it, how it will be used, and to whom it will be disclosed, mindful of statutory and legal obligations on our part.
You may also use the above contact information if you think any information about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or if you want to change the sort of information about you that XXXX may have collected.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner if you are unhappy with how we are processing your Data.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- your name
- your phone number
- your email address;
- your address;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site;
- the time and date of your visit;
- your IP address;
- your browser type; and
- your referring URL
Use of of your data
We may use your Data where necessary for our legitimate business interests, including:
- improve the content of our Site and the services we offer
- ensure the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- compile statistical data on the use of our Site
- notify you about changes to our service
We make no attempt to identify individual visitors or to associate the technical details we collect with any individual unless required to disclose such information by law. We may use your Data to comply with any legal obligations.
We will store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our Site and related services to you; as required by law.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your Data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure or unless the third party is required to fulfil a request you have made or contract that you have entered into. Where appropriate, Data may also be processed by our service providers in which case we will take steps to ensure that the processing complies with applicable data protection and confidentiality laws. We will also disclose your Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order or other statutory or legal requirement.
Links to other sites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check those policies before you submit any Data to those websites.
You may request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of your Data, or object to the processing of your Data or Data portability at any time. We will respond to your request in writing as soon as practicable and in any event within one month of receipt of your request. We may request proof of identification to verify your request. All requests should be addressed to email@example.com
Security and where we store your personal data
We are committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Data from unauthorised access and use. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to update policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we will use appropriate security measures to seek to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here and update the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Statement periodically for updates.
Like most websites, we use some cookies.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They’re used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many visitors we get on the site over a given period of time. These cookies contain information about the use of your computer but they don’t include personal information about you .
What Cookies do we use
- Session Cookies As you travel around our site, there are times when we need to remember technical information about you as you go from page to page. We use this technical information in many ways to enhance your user experience. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information and only stays in place until you end your session ( usually when you leave our site. )
- We use web analytics services to recognise your browser or device and, for example, to identify whether you have visited specific services we offer previously. This information is anonymous and only used for statistical purposes. It allows us to track information, such as how many individual users we have and how often they visit our website
- Persistent or Login Session Cookie When you log into a restricted area, we may set a cookie on your PC, to remember your login details. This can be used for your convenience so that on subsequent visits, you aren’t required to provide the entire log-in information again. This cookie will remain on your computer indefinitely, even after you leave our site.
Controlling your cookies
Managing cookies in your browser
Most current browsers allow you:
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see https://www.aboutcookies.org/. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.